Audiocore WHL-1020V Wireless VHF Microphone (1 Handheld Mic, 1 Bodypack Transmitter with Clip-on/Headset Mic)
Audiocore WHL-1020V is a good quality VHF wireless microphone that consist of 1 handheld mic and 1 bodypack transmitter with clip-on / headset microphone and it's made to be easy to use. With volume / gain knob on the receiver and fixed frequency, you can use the mic as soon as you turn it on. No need to tinker with some settings and go through setup trouble. It's suitable for use in classroom, club, restaurants, etc.
- 2-in-1 package. You only need one receiver for two wireless microphones (handheld mic and clip-on / headset mic)! Really value for money!
- Multi-level high quality sound surface wave filter with high quality of anti-interference with high quality of frequency selection.
- Professional audio output: XLR balanced output and Akai 6.3 mixed / unbalanced output.
- Auto-mute and noise muffler circuit, eliminating noise when turning the system on and off.
- Adopt highly reliable SMT production.
|Audio and Electronics|
|Audio Output Level|
|Frequency Deviation||± 25kHz max|
|Frequency Range||VHF 170-270Mhz|
|Frequency Stability||± 0.001%|
|Mode of Oscillation||Quartz Crystal|
|Power Supply||DC 12-17V|
|S/N Ratio||> 105dB|
|Battery Life||8hrs continuous operation|
|Mic Capsule Type|
Handheld: Dynamic (Moving-coil)
Clipon/Headset: Condenser (Capacitance)
|Power Consumption||10mW, < 30mA|
|Power Emission||< 20mW|
|Transmitter Quantity||2 (1 handheld, 1 bodypack)|
|Transmitter Type||Handheld Microphone and Bodypack Transmitter|
|Power Supply||DC 9V|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||53 x 41 x 7 cm (w/ packaging)|
4kg (w/o packaging)
5kg (w/ packaging)