Click Image for Gallery
To improve the quality health care, Mindray introduces the new generation of shared service ultrasound Mindray DC-40. Combine with full application packages, auto-measurement tools, and on-board education software, Mindray DC-40 makes ultrasound scanning more accurate, efficient and accessible with exceptional capability. The 10.4" touch screen guarantees ease-of-use and help reduce the daily work burden, while the compact design and built-in battery ensures maximum mobility.
- Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging (PSH™): for better contrast resolution providing clearer images with excellent resolution and less noise
- iBeam: Permits use of multiple scanned angles to form a single image, resulting in enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization
- iClear™: Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection.
- Sharper & Continuous Edges
- Smooth Uniform Tissues
- Cleaner 'no echo areas'
- Multiple Beam Formation: Maximum 4 tasking for one transmitted beam, resulting in excellent time resolution and higher frame rate.
- Natural Touch Elastography: Reduces dependence on user operation technique, improving operator's reproducibility for higher clinical utility
- Higher stiffness sensitivity
- Good stability and reproducibility
- iScape: Get complete and extended view of the anatomical structure through panoramic imaging coupled with velocity indication and forward/backward scan ability making scanning much easier, smoother, and more controllable
- Ultra-Wideband Non-Linear (UWN) Contrast Imaging: Mindray's unique contrast imaging technology, utilizing contrast agent characters with both 2nd harmonic and non-linear fundamental signal to get improved S/N ratio for better diagnostic detail and longer contrast agent duration for better observation.
- ExFoV: Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear transducer probes.
- B-Steer™: Your tool for deeper biopsy: allowing adjustments to the scan line to gain better visibility of the needle, nerves, and small vessels.
- Free Xros M™: Gain precise anatominal observation by freely placing sample lines at any angle. Attain better images through simultaneous display of up to 3 simple lines.
- Free Xros CM™: Accurately evaluate myocardinal motion at different phases, and simultaneously determine myocardinal synchronization. Higher frame-rate providing you with accurate results.
- TDI & TDI QA: The Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI) allows you to quantitatively evaluate local myocardinal movement and function, with quantitative velocity parameter in TDI QA.
- iLive™ (Realistic 4D Rendering Imaging): Integrating a ray-casting algorithm with a new virtual lighting modality, iLive generates amazingly realistic view of the fetus with human skin-like images.
Simplified Guidance on Scanning
- iScanHelper: The Mindray DC-40 comes with iScanHelper pre-installed. iScanHelper is a dedicated in-built tutorial software showing:
- Anatomical diagram illustrations with schematic and ultrasound images
- Standard ultrasonogram comparison with real-time scanning
- Scanning reference picture demonstrating appropriate patient position and probe placement
- Tips on scanning skills and diagnostic information
- Auto IMT: Auto measurement of anterior and posterior wall thickness providing accurate carotid status
- Auto LV: Simple measurement procedure for left ventricle, enhanced by auto-trace functionality and easy manual correction
- RAW Data: Allows post processing of the stored imaging results including parameter adjustments, adding comments and measurements, enable maximum productivity during scanning.
- iZoom™: Instant full screen zoom
- iTouch™: One click quick image optimization
- iStorage: Direct data transfer to PC via network cable
- iMeasurement / iReport: Offline PC software for user-defined measurement table, formula calculation and report template
- iStation™: Mindray's unique Patient Information Management System that allows you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively
- MedSight: Mindray DC-40 lets you transfer clinical images and cine to an iOS or Android smart devices via an interactive app. With MedSight, you can now take the clinical examination with you wherever needed. You can also easily let your patients get their ultrasound results straight to their phone.
- 15" LED Monitor with 180 degrees rotatable angle
- 10.4" touch screen with adjustable angle
- DVD-RW drive and USB ports
- Rotatable and height adjustable control panel
- Retractable QWERTY keyboard
- Cable management design to prevent people from tripping from probe cables
- 4 active transducer sockets
- Gel warmer
- Dedicated endocavity probe holder
- 1.5h uninterrupted scanning with rechargeable battery
The Mindray DC-40 is equipped with specialized software and is capable for various applications below:
- Small Parts
Color Flow of Cardiac Pulmonary Vein
Color Flow of Uterus Tumor
Elastography of Thyriod Nodule
IMT of Common Carotid Artery
Pulse Wave of Common Carotid Artery
Pulse Wave of Kidney Artery
Pulse Wave of Liver Artery
Pulse Wave of Fetal Heart
3D Baby Face
3D Fetal Spine
Fetus with iLive
Transducer Probes Options
Volume 4D Probe
Endocavity / Transvaginal
Pencil / Pedoff
Volume 4D Probe
Endocavity / Transvaginal
|Origin (Made in)||China|
|Website (Manufacturer)||Mindray DC-40 General Imaging (Intl. Version)|
|Website (Others)||Mindray DC-40 General Imaging (Indonesian)|