Mindray uMEC-10 Patient Monitor
Leveraging on over 25 years of Mindray's experience in patient monitoring, Mindray uMEC series cater to clinical needs by giving precise and stable measurement of essential parameters.
When monitoring is dependable, naturally you can be more confident with your clinical decisions.
- Mindray's patented Multi-Lead ECF Algorithm greatly improves the accuracy of measurement and reduces false alarms
- NIBP quick-measurement technique reduces the discomfort caused by cuff inflation, especially for patients suffering from hypertension or hypotension
- Anti-interference SpO2, algorithm provides accurate measurement even when the patient is mobile
- Large capacity for data storage enables comprehensive review of patient's historical data and support for external USB storage devices
- Built-in Lithium-ion battery allows up to 8-hour of continuous runtime
Easy to Use
Mindray uMEC-10 Patient Monitor is user-friendly and helps simplify workflow and improve efficiency. The monitor provides very intuitive user interface to help faster and easier applications even for new users. Caregivers need less time for training, and get more time for patient care.
- High resolution 10.4" LED screen
- Supports various monitoring screen layouts for different clinical needs, including large font, full/half screen 7-lead monitoring, view other bed, etc
- Default settings satisfy general clinical requirements, no need to adjust the settings before using and helps you get started quickly
- Statistics for heart rate changes and ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, making ups and downs visible
- Less than 3.5kg weight with battery makes it very portable
- Unique accessory cabinet makes accessories management effective
- One piece design makes cleaning easier
To be effective in different clinical environment, Mindray uMEC-10 has passed strict electrical safety tests and reliability tests. It is extremely durable and has a long life span.
- Working temperature is 0~40°C, unaffected by extremes
- 0.75m drop-protection and IPX1 water resistance
- Strong plastic housing resists aging and yellowing, with high corrosion resistance
- Low power consumption and fanless design makes it environmentally friendly and reduces the risk of cross contamination
- Mindray accessories are highly reliable with quality material and production technique
|Origin (Made in)||China|
|Website (Manufacturer)||Mindray uMEC-10 Patient Monitor (Intl. Version)|