Click Image for Gallery
Well balanced ultrasound system, Z6 demonstrates an ideal combination of image enhancing technologies and convenient workflow applications, packaged together in a portable system built with budget constraints in mind.
- PSH (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging): Purified Harmonic Imaging for a better contrast resolution providing clearer images with excellent resolution and less noise.
- iBeam: Permits use of multiple scanned angles to form a single image, resulting in enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization.
- Multiple Beam Formation: Maximum 4 times tasking for one transmitted beam, resulting in excellent time resolution and higher frame rate
- iScape: Get a complete and extended view of the anatomical structure through panoramic imaging coupled with velocity indication and forward/backward scan ability making scanning much easier, smoother, and more controllable
- ExFOV: Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes
- B-Steer: Your tool for deeper biopsy: allowing adjustments to the scan line to gain better visibility of needle, nerves and small vessels.
- iClear: Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection.
- iStation: Mindray's unique patient information management system allowing you to integrate, review, archive, and retrieve patient data effectively
- iStorage: Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable
- Auto IMT (Intima-Media Thickness): Auto measurement of anterior and posterior wall thickness providing accurate carotid status
- iTouch: Gain instant auto image optimization in B and PW modes on the click of a single key
- iZoom: Gain instant full screen view on the click of a single key
- Compact and streamlined design weighing 7,7kg
- 15" LCD Monitor with 30 degree tilt function
- Dual universal transducer connectors
- Two level backlit keyboard for varying requirements
- 1.5h uninterrupted scanning with rechargeable battery
Mindray Z6 iScape
Triplets with Menu